We are a Boston-based investment manager that provides global and international equity investment strategies and fund products to institutional investors such as pension plans, endowments, foundations, and registered/unregistered commingled investment funds. We are a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and a registered commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Our firm manages over $90 billion for over 175 client relationships in North America, Europe and Australasia. Our offices are located at 200 Clarendon Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Collaborate with and establish credibility with project managers, key business stakeholders, and technical leaders.
- Collaborate with fellow architects to define, refine, and articulate a broad architectural vision, principles, and governance.
- Collaborate with fellow architects to curate best practices, successful models, and prototypes.
- Coach team members with technical expertise and leadership skills.
- Create solution alternatives and collaborate with stakeholders and development teams to see them realized.
- Maintain as-built system documentation.
- Ensure the development of quality systems within established guidelines.
- 6+ years of experience in financial services technology
- 4+ years designing complex software solutions
- 3+ years of experience with C#
- 8+ years of experience with a RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational awareness with an ability to facilitate and resolve conflicts
- Experience with Lean Architecture in an agile environment
- Facility with diagramming and other documentation tools and methods
- In-depth understanding of SOA, DDD; distributed computing; microservices; pipes and filters; REST; availability; and, scalability
- Experience with high performance computing a plus
- Experience with the following is a plus: WebAPI, WCF, MSMQ, Kafka, NServiceBus, and Sagas
- Experience with Python, Spark, or scientific computing in Python is a plus
- Experience with solvers, building CI/CD, and security audits is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com . No telephone calls please.