We are a Boston-based investment manager that provides global and international equity investment strategies and fund products to institutional investors such as pension plans, endowments, foundations, and registered/unregistered commingled investment funds. We are a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and a registered commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Our firm manages over $95 billion for over 175 client relationships in North America, Europe and Australasia. Our offices are located at 200 Clarendon Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
The Investment Services Group
The Investment Services Group is responsible for managing critical inputs to the firm’s investment process, managing the services provided by our outsourced middle-office, and supporting our portfolio management team, processes and investment initiatives. Individuals in this group develop a deep understanding of our investment process and have experience in financial services or asset management.
- Portfolio Holdings and Trading Activity. Using critical thinking, analytical skills and curiosity to investigate and evaluate cash, equity and derivative transaction and position information.
- New Initiative Implementation. Lead and contribute to the implementation of critical and strategic investment initiatives.
- Designing Critical Workflows. Contribute to the design and execution of new and improved business workflows, both within Investment Services as well as across teams as it relates to updates to the investment processes.
- Relationship Management. Develop strong working relationships with internal groups including our client relationship management, investment processes group and portfolio management teams in order to support adding value for our clients and our investment process. Develop strong relationships with external parties such our outsourced middle-office trade, brokers and custodians.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter with excellent organizational, time and relationship management skills, verbal and written communication skills, as well as data mining and analysis skills.
- Very detail oriented and inquisitive.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, curious and confident.
- Able to work on assignments and projects with minimal supervision while proactively providing updates, facilitating reviews of progress and delivering to deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and thrive in a team-oriented work environment.
- Able to follow general procedures and suggest improvements.
- Able to maintain a working knowledge of relevant systems.
- Bachelor’s degree is a requirement; Accounting or Finance concentration preferred.
- Approximately 3 to 8 years professional experience in the Asset Management Industry.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.