We are a Boston-based investment manager that provides global and international equity investment strategies and fund products to institutional investors such as pension plans, endowments, foundations, and registered/unregistered commingled investment funds. We are a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and a registered commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Our firm manages over $90 billion for over 175 client relationships in North America, Europe and Australasia. Our offices are located at 200 Clarendon Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
The developer will work in Information Technology building and supporting applications for the Client Operations team. Client Operations is responsible for the processing of all activities that impact our ability to report to clients including onboarding, CRM, performance, fund administration, and managing client deliverables on an adhoc and periodic basis. Examples of performance include Daily Account Performance, which calculates performance on a daily basis for internal reporting, as well as Monthly Account Performance for including in monthly Client Letters. The developer for this position will support this line of the business working in conjunction with Business Users and QA Analysts.
- Support existing software and processes by taking requests via email, phone, or verbally and processing them by evaluating criticality, creating an action plan, and independently executing through to completion. (Approximately 40%)
- Implement Features and fixes to code in Microsoft T-SQL and C# using SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, and related tool sets according to team standards. Interface with 3rd party tools including BISAM's B-One application for consolidating and calculating account performance results through application front end and back end. (Approximately 30%)
- Create new reports and enhance existing reports using SSRS.
- Document work according to Arrowstreet standards in the form of functional and technical specifications, test plans, and tickets within Team Foundation System and within Sharepoint. (Approximately 30%)
- Coordinate with members of the QA team to create a QA test plan and resolve issues/bugs identified during QA testing.
- Coordinate with members of the IT Operations team to get software changes released to the production environment.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.