We are a Boston-based investment manager that provides global and international equity investment strategies and fund products to institutional investors such as pension plans, endowments, foundations, and registered/unregistered commingled investment funds. We are a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and a registered commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Our firm manages over $90 billion for over 175 client relationships in North America, Europe and Australasia. Our offices are located at 200 Clarendon Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
We are looking for a full stack application developer to join our team to build applications to support portfolio management and trading analytics. Our software contributes to the essential goals of the business. In particular, we provide important analytics that are shared with key stakeholders in the company as well as external clients. Consequently, your contributions have the opportunity to be seen and appreciated by a wide audience.
You will work on interesting analytical problems that require engineering ingenuity, take active part in building scalable solutions, and design polished products that are some of the best our company offers. We are looking for candidates that enjoy problem solving and working in a team environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Build and extend middle tier application services
- Enhance and implement web applications and reports
- Design and develop database schemas and write data access methods
- Write automated unit tests for work, and deliver high quality software to QA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ professional programming with C# in Visual Studio
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with web application programming
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with SQL
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
- Experience programming Python a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com. No telephone calls please.